¿How long will my order take to get to me? Since we receive the payment confirmation, it takes like a week, it all depends on where is the delivery address.
If you need an urgent shipping, contact with us.
What should I do if the product arrives damaged? Make some pictures showing clearly the problem and send them to us as soon as possible.
What if the shipping is not what I expected? We are always as clear as possible with the information of any product we sell, with text and detailed pictures.
So before proceeding with the payment you have to be absolutely convinced that you want to buy it, read the text and take a look to the pictures. In case you change your mind once you get it, you can send it back. But have in mind that you will pay all the shipping expenses.
I have a store and I would like to sell your products too. That's a very nice idea contact with us and let's talk about it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONSTERMS AND CONDITIONS
ECOMMERCE TERMS OF SALE
Welcome to nofun-games.com. There are a few rules that our visitors must follow when using our Website, so we ask all our visitors to read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
This Website is brought to you by nofun-games/Albert Bertolín ("nofun-games","NOFUN" or "we" or "us") and all rights, including copyright, in the content of the Website is owned or controlled by Nofun.
Nofun and its affiliates provide access to the Website and sells its products to you subject to the Terms and Conditions set out on this page. If you have any comments or queries relating to this Website, please contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All the requested personal data is only used for shipping and to be in contact with you in case we need it. Once you get your stuff and everything is correct, we don't keep all that data and even less we don't sell them to any third party, we just erase them.
2. Access to the Website We will do our utmost to ensure uninterrupted availability of the Website and that transmissions will be without errors. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
3. Licence for Website access nofun-games grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this Website. The licence does not allow you to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of nofun-games. This licence does not include:
* any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents;
* any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
* any derivative use of this Website or its contents;
* any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant;
* any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Nofun's express written consent.
You may not frame or use similar techniques to enclose any trade mark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of nofun-games and its affiliates. You may not use any meta tags or any other 'hidden text' utilising nofun-games or its affiliates' names or trade marks. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or licence granted by nofun-games.
You may not use any logo or trade mark which is featured on the Website or other proprietary graphic or trade mark as part of the link without our express written consent.
4. User conduct You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You must not use the Website:
* for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity;
* to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive,abusive, indecent, defamatory, or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of, or contains, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any 'spam';
* to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
5. Our contract When you place an order to purchase a product from the Website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order.
You have total guarantee that we have reviewed the product and its state is exactly like it's showed in the website. All orders (Except the direct downloads)will be shipped by post (Correos from Spain - http://correos.es ). Such acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Shipping Confirmation Email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Shipping Confirmation Email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. You are seeking to enter into a contract with Nofun when you place an order. Nofun will retain the title in the products until full payment has been made by you and has been received by Nofun.
Nofun-games only delivers its products to the locations listed on the Website subject at all times to the relevant EU regulations concerning free trade within the European Union. In the event that an order is placed for a delivery to a location where we do not deliver to the order will be cancelled and a refund processed.
6. Deliveries We will endeavour to deliver all products you have ordered within the time period specified on your Shipping Confirmation Email. All products purchased from the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss for such products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. If you have received confirmation of shipping but your products have not arrived, please ensure that you have allowed sufficient time according to the estimated delivery times provided to you on your Shipping Confirmation Email.
Please refer to our Delivery Information section for details on our delivery times. If your order has not been received within our specified timescales, in the first instance please check with your local mail delivery office to see that they are not holding your parcel. If they confirm that they do not have your products, please contact us and we will do our best to assist.
7. Returns Policy You may return new, unworn or unused products within twenty-one(21) days of delivery for a full refund as outlined in our Returns Policy. Items should be returned in their original packaging and where relevant, with their original hygiene slips in place. nofun-games will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. If you wish to return products to us please contact us. If the returned goods comply with our Returns Policy we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that order as soon as possible and in any case within thirty (30) days after we receive your returned products.
8. Feedback and Complaints We welcome any comments about our service, so that we can improve what we are doing. Our aim is to deal with any problems quickly and fairly. If you have reason to complain about our service, please contact us stating clearly that you are making a complaint. Our aim is to respond to your complaint within seven (7) working days.
9. Pricing and availability All prices are quoted in euros(€) and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise specified. All item prices are exclusive of delivery charges. We list availability information for products sold by us on the Website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that shipping dates are estimates only. Unless otherwise stated, despatch dates are not guaranteed and should not be relied upon. As we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products you order are subsequently found to be unavailable.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mis-priced. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the products or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
10. Customs When ordering products from the Website for international delivery you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact the local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from the Website, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the products are received. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our International customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
11. Electronic communications When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
12. Disputes Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website or to products you purchase through the Website may be submitted to the courts of England and Wales, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Nofun's intellectual property rights, nofun-games may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in any country in the world, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
13. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your usage of the Website and your orders will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you use the Website or that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
Print 'The Future Starts Now' produced by the Supalife Kiosk.
Limited edition of 100 unit. Signed and numbered by the author.
Silkscreen on quality paper.
Size 50 x 70 cm.
3 colors: ▉ cyan ▉ magenta ▉ yellow